Do you ever?

Do you ever log onto cafemom and feel exhausted by the questions and the answers? I mean I love cafemom and all, but man I feel like we are all a bunch of opinionated ladies sometimes!!! BUT then again I can't stop logging on night after night....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We are all bunch of opinionated ladies. Whether we're outspoken about it or not, every single person on here has an opinion about something. It's natural. Sometimes this site does become a bit repeditive and other times this site is a nice get away. It all depends on the day and who has decided to log on that day.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• That's why I log on. I belong to a few groups but mostly I use Cafemom for the polls and Q&A. Sometimes I learn something new and other times I just like a good argument. I enjoy hearing the opinions of others.
    Anonymous

• The relationships category does exhaust me. Some of these situations are just so far beyond my understanding as to why anyone would be in those relationship situations. It does make me love my husband all that much more though.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2010