What would you do?

I had a one night stand with a friend for many years, things went horribly afterwards and now we don't talk at all, and then went back to my ex, and a month later found out I was pregnant. I married the ex I went back to and had a boy, but he kinda doesn't resemble me or my husband so much. . . Maybe I can't distinguish, but if you thought there was any chance that the one night stand guy could be the father, would you tell him you were pregnant and had a son? I'm not looking for money from him or a father figure, but I almost feel like he should know, if he were.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd tell your husband first, get a DNA test and if it turns out he isn't the father then go find the other guy.
    Anonymous

• if everything is fine in your marriage i would leave that can of worms closed..you would cause yourself alot of heartache especially since you said it ended badly..if you feel that you know this one night stand pretty well and think things would work out just talk to him about it..but before i dont that i would talk to my husband he may not want to know or want the other guy to know..good luck..and seriously talk to ur hubby first
    Anonymous

• I agree, get a DNA test with your dh and go from there.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2010