Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I noticed a thick blob of discharge shortly after painful intercourse and have been having painful cramps. What could be going on? Should I call my OB or be conserned?

Answer Question

Asked by Iluvsmababies at 11:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • how far along are you? how was the intercourse painful? cramps or what?

    Answer by jcarvalho at 12:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

  • It could have been your mucous plug. Drink a few glasses of water and lay on your left side.. if the cramps continue go to Labor and Delivery to get a non-stress test done to make sure you're not in labor

    Answer by alinker at 12:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.