Does anyone else have a child as weird as mine?

I have 4 kids; ages 6, 4, 3, and 1. My 4 year old is the funniest person I've ever met but her sense of humor can also be quite morbid. When I ask her why she's being bad she says it's because her brain fell out. The other day she walked around the yard with her shovel and told me she was digging a grave for my mother because she was getting old. She also likes to scare her older sister by saying she's a zombie and making creepy sounds, this afternoon she told her older sister that there were dead bodies buried in the yard and my 6 year old freaked out when she dug up an old cow bone that was once a chew toy for our old dog! A part of me is worried about her but honestly so much of what she does and says is absolutely hilarious - she isn't always morbid. Most of the time she's just a smart ass. My other kids seem normal so far...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol she is so cute she just has a wild imagination... Lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• hahaha she sounds like me as a kid! I'm stil that way...but luckily I've learned when to be normal when the occassion calls for it lol.
    Anonymous

• lol. I think so...mine wrote in her journal for school the other day that she can't figure out why anyone would eat a dog and she surely would not eat her dogs, but the biggest dog would run away if anyone ate her.
    Anonymous

• She has a great imagination and you should foster that - get her to write down these things. She may become a great mystery writer some day!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• she sounds amazing!! my daughter is 19 months and loves, loves, loves to be scared. she ROARS at everyone!! and she is always jumping and saying BOOOOO! you sound like you are very luck to be her momma! congrats!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• sounds like a typical tomboy haha I was the same way! I've always been a bit morbid. I'm not sure about my son yet.. he's only 20mo
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:13 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• lmao. My son and his classmates play "zombie" during recess at school.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• hahaha i love the part where shes digging a grave for her grandmother mean but funny lol and she's not even doing it to be mean lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• AWWW that sounds like she would be so fun to play with!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Dyin here about the grave!! LOL but she just sounds like she has a wild imagination. I wouldnt worry to much
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2010