Have you ever been in a relationship where you both loved each other but you broke up bc things weren’t working out for whatever reason?

Was it like the hardest thing you ever went through? My BF and I just broke up and I’m devastated. Idk if I will ever heal. Things just aren’t working in our favor.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Apr. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. When I was 17 I moved to Georgia to be with my boyfriend. We were totally in love, things were awesome, everything was wonderful...until he lost his job. He couldnt find another, had to sell his vehicle and we wound up moving in with his mom and her crack head boyfriend.
    We made a very hard decision, that I would move back to NC and go to college there while he tried to get his life back on track.

We did the long distance thing for over a year, but in the end it wasnt fair to either one of us and we decided to break up. It hurt, hell it STILL hurts and this was almost 10 years ago, but we did what we had to do.

The only thing that helps is time.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 11:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2010

• oh honey, i know what you are going thru. my b/f and i just broke up a few days ago after almost 3 yrs. we love each other very much, but because of choices he was making recently (drugs), it is healthier for us to be apart. i had hoped a few weeks ago that we could still work on our relationship, but the trust is just not there anymore so i'm doubtful now.

and yes....it IS the hardest breakup i have ever been thru.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'm going through that right now with my hubby..we separated a little over a month ago and him and our two kids moved to virginia. I cry everyday because I miss all three of them. I'm just thankful that we separated on good terms and we talk everyday
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 8:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2010