no milk yet......???

ok well im jus kinda curious is that bad or normal? with my first daughter my milk was leaking at 7 months preg. and now with this pregnancy i still havent leaked anything...and im due this sat...does that mean its not gonna come in at all?

momOF2Girls0710

Asked by momOF2Girls0710 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes it will come, trust me. you body already knows what to do. congratulations!!!
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 12:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• thank you :)
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I never leaked a drop til my milk came in, around 3-4 days after giving birth. Not all women leak, and it has nothing to do with your future supply.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• What you leaked with your daughter wasn't actual milk. Milk production is triggered by birth, so don't worry mama, all will be fine. Just remember that the first couple days after birth baby only gets colostrom from you. Full blown milk supply is usually present about 2-4 days post partum. Even after my milk came in with #3, I still never leaked! And we BF'd for 17 months.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• oh ok i was jus curious cuz like i said with my first daughter i started to leak at 7 months and by 8 months it was like squirting..like it does after you have baby so i was wondering what was goin on this time...thanks ladies.
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010