Christians when you discovered in your heart that Jesus is the way

how did you turn your life around?

temptation is so great no matter how much I try I always fall.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am trying now,,actually I am not trying I am dong. My favorite thing to do now after church,,is go back in after service is over and everyone is out of the building,,and I just sit there and talk to God,,and we are alone. Today my dd and I adopted a child from Kenya,,from the Mathare slums,,,,her name is Faith,,,,it was a very good day today,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I had a horrible conversion. I had like a huge time of depression and feeling I wasn't good enough. I would come to church and just cry. I would sit in the back of the room at bible studies and cry. It was very hard for me. But eventually it got better and I just take things one day at a time. None of us are perfect. We just have to try our best. Some days that is easier than others. I don't think God will be displeased if I fail, I think he will only be displeased if I don't try.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 1:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I was a kid... but I was baptized at 7... my decision. No infant baptism in here!!!

I was ready. I knew I wanted to dedicate my life to God... and have never changed my mind. My parents hadn't even discussed the idea with me really... i was young! I just knew I wanted it. And am so glad to have had the Holy Spirit in me for so long.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Christ was real in my heart at the age of 4. I knew at that time that Christ is my salvation. As I matured, the thirst for understanding of God's word and a stronger personal relationship with God only grew stronger. I reaffirmed my commitment by baptism by my choice at the age of 28. Temptation is certainly strong, but it only has the power we give to it.

GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2010