Did anyone go to Church today?

What songs did you sing?

Our church is starting to sing newer songs. I don't like it. The traditional ones they are trying to modernize.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Im in a modern church,,so Im no help to you. We even have a rock band on stage and they are awesome. Dd brought her best friend to church with us today,,,she belongs to a different church altogether,,but she still got into our church. She doesnt want to join our church, but she sat back and expierenced our church. To each his own,,,,maybe they have a different service you can go to, with more traditional music that you enjoy,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• HELL NO ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• noooooope!!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• yes, i woke up with no desire BUT i remembered once my pastor saud that when u least have desire is because the enemy doesnt want u to learn something valuable so i got up and went.
    As for the music...ahhh my church is spanish so we sing new and old songs
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• We sang "Sing to the Mountain"
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I went yesterday (It's Monday now, I'm slow I guess). We sang a lot of songs. Our Church has a lot of music to it. We sang one of my favorites yesterday though - Shepard of My Heart.

We have an opening Hymn, a Hymn after the Homily, usually two Communion Hymns (because we have a large parish), and then a recessional Hymn. I can't remember what they all were.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• and keeping the music contemporary is wrong? why would that be? Most churches offer two services....... one traditional and one contemporary. I love both, but I believe that the praising of God through song is taught by King David in Pslams as being a joyous praise and not a monotonous tone lacking excitement
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 5:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2010