Twins?

Is it odd to be disappointed that the sono didn't show twins? Dont get me wrong, i'm thrilled about my lil girl...but for some reason, with how quickly i grew, and just different things family pointed out...I was kinda hopin lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• happened to me before. then i was like, so was the rest just fat?? i was confused.lol
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 1:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Not odd - I felt the same and still kinda do. My son is 23 months old and I am still disappointed he's not a twin!! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• no, that is not odd. for this pregnancy, i was a little disappointed it was not twins, even though my last twin pregnancy was soooo hard on the whole family at the end, and the first 6 months was sooo hard with breastfeeding, and working out routines...
    you will feel just perfect soon enough!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2010