It's 10pm and my crack head neighbors are coming alive

I live (own) in a nice middle class neighborhood in a small town in CA. My neighbors took the house over from their aged mother when she went to live with her daughter. They are 40 & 50 years old and do and sell drugs. the have traffic a lot during the day but it gets loud and crazy at night. CPS has taken their kids, they have both been to jail for driving under the influence but their drug behavior continues and the policed are limited help. Now he is outside exchanging heated words with one of the other druggie.What to do, what to do...

mom2priceboys

Asked by mom2priceboys at 1:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• police.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• they are no help they are aware of the situation but they are limited in their ability and availability. They have been in their house several times this is why the kids are gone but...the activity still continues. When one of us neighbors talks to the police the popo can name the people that are in and out of the house, they do several daily drive bys but unless they see something...we become the harassers if we continue to call... but thanks Jan0609 fir your response
    To share more, Sat am I was startled when one of their fellow druggies jumped over my fence from my back yard I yelled at him while in my nightgown also on Fri evening my 10 yo was outside playing basketball and another druggie yelled at my son to be quiet. I told the neighbors that their freakin druggie friends are not allowed to even look at my kids or my boys' friends EVER!!! yes the popo know but do nothing
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• WOW that must suck......id kinda be scared.But then again i can picture myself standing @ the window listenng and watching the activity.Do u have a husband? the cops suck!!!
    sorry they live next to u.maybe they will move out
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Keep calling the police. Eventually there will be a break that will allow them to make arrests. One thing you can do is find out what your local noise ordinance is. Once they start breaking the noise ordinance - call the police. And remember that in order for them to respect you calling them - you have to respect the police and calling them "the popo" isn't respecting them.
    And yes, THAT is coming from the mother of a police officer.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• guarentee ya they will get busted or move people like that usually do in the meantime i would try to keep safe and lock everything up sux but time will take care of it just sit back and wait.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would call the cops every single time there is an issue, and get neighbors to do the same. The more complaints they get, the more likely they will move away..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• Hey, if you read this they finally got arrested,and when they did many of the neighbors came out and clapped when they were being driven away in the police car. She was already on bail so the revoked her bail and she has some type of nobail hold because when they were arrested for not showing up to court she brought meth or heroin into the jail (I guess in her bra??). He is back out and the activity is still going but they are so being watched Thanks for your answers.....Julie
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 9:56 PM on May. 26, 2010