Odd question about sex (tmi)

So I have not really been into having sex in a few years. This happened before getting pregnant. After having my daughter I have been slightly more interested and I think that is because it is hard to find the opportunity. But all of a sudden I am in the mood all the time. Just the last few days. Here comes the tmi part, I have had sex twice today and masterbated which I haven't done since I was a teenager and I still want more. Any idea what this is about? This is the first time I am begging instead of him. This just seems like such a drastic thing that it kinda worries me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hormones, mama:) And if you are breastfeeding, this is even more of a possibility. :) We are women honey, and when it comes to those lovely hormones, and when we want it, when we don't, why we do or don't...we are all kinds of f*ed up;0) Haha. Go with it, the husband will be pleased I'm sure:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I agree with the response! I'm feelin' ya on the wantin' that boootay all the time! I feel like a flippin' nympho half the time! But I was married to an abusive man for a long time and well to say the least we didn't do "it" very often... I wasn't his biggest fan! But since the divorce... OMG... it just doesn't seem to matter what's going on, I gotta get me some!!! My new guy looooves to oblige... Any place any time! I loove it! So go with it! It's great fun and masterin' is definitely normal... not to mention TONS of fun!!!!
    LuvinMyBug

Answer by LuvinMyBug at 2:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Totally normal expecially if you are ovulating.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• how old are you? women come in to thier prime around 30
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yup normal - sex drive ebbs and flows - good on you for taking care of yourself :-) I wouldn't be worried at all, just enjoy it, You might have finally got your hormones in a good balance, felt like the baby is finally not totally attached to your body 24/7 or just woken up and felt like a nympho today - if you start approaching strangers at the bus stop you might have a problem, but otherwise it's all good
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Probably hormones. I want it all the time anyway, but when I'm ovulating, look out! There is seriously no way I can get enough! I say go with it, and have fun!! : )
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 12:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010