pregnancy test question

i took three clear blue test,the first one is pretty much a neg,then i took 2 more which were pos,so i went and got a cheaper one,which was accu clear.both of them turned out neg,i have to wait till monday to go to the doc,which one would you believe more? or which one would you trust more?

shylene2kds

Asked by shylene2kds at 2:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I've read somewhere that you're more likely to have a false NEG than a false POS. But when I had my second son I was only a little bit preggo for like 7 weeks! It was terrible! I never knew what to believe or think! Stupid tests!
    LuvinMyBug

Answer by LuvinMyBug at 3:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• A pos is a pos.... I have had the FAINTEST pos before. What prolly happened is you got a pos and then diluted your urine so it didn't read. I would take another test with first morning pee. Hold it all the way to the store. If that is negative then you probably are not pregnant.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• In most cases, if you get a pos...you are pregnant. Some tests are more sensitive than others, so the ones that were negative were likely not sensitive enough to show the positive result yet. Congrats, and wait another day and test again just to double check...but in most cases you would NOT get a false positive. Hcg is either there or it's not.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 3:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• false negs are more common than a false positive. so CONGRATS
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 4:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i was pregnant,but sadly i lost it this morning...
    shylene2kds

Answer by shylene2kds at 10:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2010