Are you still up? or are you just waking up?

I have been up since 2 am central time and cannot get back to sleep! my husband wakes up in 20 minutes and will freak if he finds out I'm on the computer. I have until 8 to sleep but you know what I will just be getting tired around then....I hate nights like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been up for about 5 hours, but then I live in Germany
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 6:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Agh I was awake all night...now I want to sleep but my twins will no doubt wake up soon
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I got up 2 hrs ago. I usually get up at 5 am Eastern time.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Its 7:15 am here. I've been up since 6
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It's 4:22 am. I'm trying to get my 2 month old back to sleep! She's all awake and happy in her swing. I'm trying to teach her that 4 am is a time for sleeping!
    ClaireW

Answer by ClaireW at 7:23 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I've been up and down most of the night. I got up at 6:15 central time, meaning out of bed. Been praying and worrying about my sister in law. She's fighting cancer, and things don't look good for her. :0(
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It's 5 Pacific time, I've been up for an hr in severe pain
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It's 11 pm on Monday night here in Japan, and I'm heading to bed. I hope you can get some sleep soon :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I've been up since 5, like usual. Not doing much of anything, I'm on complete bedrest. :'(
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• At 6a EST I had been asleep for about 2 hours. I usually go to bed between 2-4a and I get up at 11a. I am not a morning person. I don't have any young children though so I am able to stay up later and to sleep in later.
    Anonymous