I need Help!

My entire life I've had issues with my teeth. As a kid no matter how much I brushed, I would still end up with cavities. I'm not sure if something like that can be hereditary. This past month I noticed my front teeth getting bad, didn't think much of it. Continued doing the normal brush 2 times a day, floss and rinse. It kept getting worse, and tonight for the first time I noticed my front tooth has a hole in it coming in from the side part of the tooth. I know you loose calcium in your teeth when you have a baby, but a tooth decaying like this doesn't seem normal. Especially after I've done everything your supposed to do. After having kids did anyone else have problems with their teeth? If so what did you do? I know I need to see a dentist very soon, like as in yesterday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• You must have poor enamel growth, my kids have it and it is tough because it is what protects teeth. A dentist told me they need to use crest "Procare" toothpaste..I highly recomend it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have had the same issue! I have had 2 teeth pulled since my second daughter was born and I'm actually getting a 3rd one pulled today! I would suggest going to see a dentist before the hole gets to big! Good luck
    lovie04256

Answer by lovie04256 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my SK's mom had teeth issues when she was pregnant with them according to my SO. I would ask the dentist when you go what you can do to prevent these issues or help your teeth more than you already are. Sorry you are having such a hard time with it.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 26, 2010