Do you think that the Arizona Bill 1070 will pass?

If it does police officers could start inspecting everybody as early as August this year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It already has passed and has been signed into law. 90 days from now it will be enforced. I think it would be great if states just started passing this same bill willy nilly just to piss off our pitiful excuse of a government.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I hope it does!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• More than 70% of the people living in Arizona are for the new reform. This must be considered at the time of decision-making.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 8:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Like Energ8zr said, 70%+ of Arizona citizens want it. For them, I hope it passes. The state needs to enforce the US Federal Laws that the US Feds won't...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:25 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It's bullshit, we should have them wear a yellow band around their arm while we are it too.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• itsme, yes.. But there are appeals being filed... Uneducated people like cynprz haven't even read the bill and are developing conspiracy theories...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Don't say that I am uneducated, how am I uneducated because this sounds just back in Nazi days? That's what it is, they were asked for their papers as well right. How ever they want to sugar coat this they are going to racially profile every person that looks Latino. What does an illegal immigrant look like?

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Nobody is asking anyone for papers.. Stop reading liberal blogs and read the damn bill.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:56 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I did read the bill, you have to prove citizenship.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Only if authorities have reasonable suspicion to detain you. They cannot pull over based on race, color, national origin. Did you conveniently leave that part out or miss that part of the bill?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2010