Will The USA finance for illegals to go back to their countries of origin if the new law passes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• They already do. How do you think they get back now? They sure aren't billed. As for a new immigration bill.... They won't be going back. They will become automatic citizens if the Dems have anything to say about it. Pay a fine and learn English and if they don't have the money, it wouldn't surprise me if teh US put them on a payment plan.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:26 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• The Airlines Business will hit a hike.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• *take a hike
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Why exactly should we pay for them to go back? They figured out how to get here, they can figure out how to go back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Anon :02, not very smart, are you? What do you plan to do with them once you catch them, let them go and say "Now head for home".? Yeah, that's been done and it doesn't work.

We either have to send them home or imprison them. Sending to prison keeps the cost of their upkeep in the US. Sending them home is a one time expense. (Unless they come back.)
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Ah, Steph, they don't send all of them back. It's easy to bus Mexicans back across the border, but if someone comes from Columbia or Bolivia, they (Border Patrol, etc) currently don't have the money to ship them back.

This is a problem.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Anon :02, not very smart, are you? --- mancosmomma

Actually, I am very smart. Thanks for the assumption though. No, I don't expect them to be let go and told to head home. However, I do not see why we need to be the ones paying for them to go home. They are here, working illegally, and since all of the illegal immigrants I've ever been around have been sending money home, I see no reason why they can't get money from their family or use the income they still have here to make their own way home.

If you'd like to disagree with me, fine. But do us all a favor and just disagree. Don't insult my intelligence. Insulting someone's intelligence just makes your opinion worth less to that person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Posting anon makes your opinion worth less to everyone.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• mancos- that goes without saying. My point was with a new Amnesty bill they won't be sending any back.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2010