Why is the The Westboro Baptist Church so hateful?

How can we stop Stop The Westboro Baptist Church!?
Do you think they are child abusers? (Making the kids hold up signs of hate)
Are they even human. grrrrrrrr

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
^^^^ stupid site! ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think they forget the part of the bible that says no man shall judge another, love thy neighbor as thy self
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I don't know how anyone could stop them. What they are saying is reprehensible and disgusting, but it's also protected free speech. I think that all we can do is to not click on the links like the one you provided because it gives them hits and inflates the attention their getting, and support the gay and lesbian individuals in our lives.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• OP: I was thinking the SAME thing after I posted it :/ I just wanted it here because SOME people think that they dont exist.

Should I remove the link?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I just t think its strange that I could call some one a fag and could possibly get sued for slander but they can hold up their signs and its protected.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They are nuts that's why pretty simple really..

anonymous I hear that word all of the time even on tv shows
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:17 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• OP:Site that was click able is removed. Sorry :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They're not just against gays/lesbians, they think that any tragic loss of life is because God hates the people that died and God hates America. Their leader is a loon and has been booted from MANY real church affiliations. His own son even disowns him and protests against WBC. The fools that follow this man are not true Christians and do not demonstrate Christianity in any way. They are cowards, as was demonstrated in WV when WBC demonstrated at the memorial for the miners lost in the recent tragedy. The townspeople demonstrated right back in WBC's faces, using air horns, their own signs and plenty of yelling. WBC demonstrators left in a hurry.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They are not human. They are pure evil. I don't understand their thinking at all. As a Christian and a Baptist, I am absolutely sickened that they would use the name of Christ to promote their message of hate. I wish with all my heart that there was a law against protesting at funerals. Anyone who would do such an awful thing is the lowest form of evil and they deserve a punishment that certainly isn't very Christian like.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 10:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They're the taliban terrorists of the Christian religion.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:44 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I believe they are heinous, but our Constitution gives them the right of free speech.

I cannot deny them the right to speak, and feel Karma or Christ will deal with them. 

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010