how to deal after a divorce

Since my divorce several years ago, my oldest daughter an I have a hard time over everything.She treats me horribly. here lately I feel I can't take it anymore.In speaking up about it I feel I have gotten the cold shoulder from all my kids.The same kids who call saying their sister does simalar things to them from time to time.At one point they said to say something about it.Well,since standing up for my self ,the cold shoulder thing has kicked in, or I feel it has.What do I do now?When is enough, enough?Or should I have just let it go on because she is my daughter!?!I really was feeling like I couldn't continue being done that way,but may have lost everything in speaking up.So my question is ,what now..I don't really trust my own judgement right now.Feeling so low an alone.any advice would be a help. I know you guys would understand an give me honest advice an tell me if I'm wrong ,or what to do now !! thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I would suggest family counseling
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I agree on the counceling. I wish my mom would have did that when my parents got divorced. Dealing with divorce is VERY had especially for teenage children. Best of luck to you.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 26, 2010