36 weeks prego with diarrhea...anyone else have this problem?

I'm 36 weeks pregnant and I've had loose stool/diarrhea for the last few months, only on and off. For the last 4 days I've had full blown diarrhea with cramping. I only mention the cramping because I've not had that at all along. I did sent an email to my ob, and am awaiting a response. I know a lot of women have constipation, so I do feel fortunate not to have that problem....but can't help but be concerned.

I love and appreciate all of the advice, thanks for your help!

Julians_Momma

Asked by Julians_Momma at 9:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's a prelabor symptom, I had the same problem for weeks before I delivered. The up sidce to it is you most likely won't poop during pushing since you've already cleaned yourself out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have had this exact problem my WHOLE pregnancy.. I am 26 weeks now.. but I am saying the whole time..I think it is weird to.. lol and I feel ur pain!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 12:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010