How are we ever going to deal with it

We have 2 children ( 3 years and 18 months) ....we started trying for another ( we wanted 3) ..and we also thought it would take awhile because it took a very long time to get pregnant with both ...well we got pregnant the 2nd month of trying...I went to the Drs this morning and found out.... its 3 babies !!!!!!

They dont run in our family, we didnt use any fertility treatments or anything...I am so in shock and so scared of how am I ever going to handle this?

I am going to have 6 kids under the age of 4.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You will have 5 kids under the age of 4. WOW!! Good luck to you!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Wow! I got goose bumps when I read your question! Bless your heart lil mama, you can do it! Be positive and remember that God wont give you more than you can handle.

Utilize all of your resources...talk to your family, friends, thrift shops, charities, churches, and possibly a radio station...people love to hear about multiples, and many want to help. Buying used items is perfectly fine, just sanitize them well. Sometimes theres a church clothing drive for babies. Dont panick yet, there is always a way.

I would be in complete shock too, but just remember, you are the only resource those babies have for a safe and healthy life until they are born, stay calm, prop your feet up and get tons of rest!
    Blueyz1981

Answer by Blueyz1981 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• lol OMG...I cant believe I hit the 6 not the 5 ...lol thanks for pointing that out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• WOW....
    I'd contact a local mothers of multiples group for support
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'm sorry - I know that's going to be hard, but I believe you can do it! And besides, look at the bright side, they will always have playmates, you'll be able to go to one school concert/ open house/ field day at the school and cover all (or most) of them :-)

I would talk to your family though, and see if they will be able to help you out - like can your parents and your dh's parents maybe each take them for one afternoon a week, or every other week, so you get one or 2 afternoons a week to rest, run errands, etc?

Also, is there a kid in your neighborhood or that you know that could come be a "Mother's Helper" for a few bucks an hour? Not really babysitting, because you would be there, but to help out, sort of as a "big sister/brother" sort of thing while you get stuff done, etc?

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• WOW! I bet you were not expecting that, but you guys will do just fine, I'm almost certain. Lose the overwhelming feeling before they get here, that way you won't wear yourself out, and plan schedules a couple of months before they arrive. If you have a lot of cash, you may want to hire a good nanny, but if you're not one of the lucky rich moms(most of us are not), then take it one day at a time. I do want to see pics when the babies arrive, I bet they will be adorable.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2010