Just a statement....

I'm really cool with being there for friends and listening when they need me to. I don't mind at all helping out, or whatever.... but just once I'd like to be on the receiving end.
If you've got a good friend, don't forget to listen to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm there with you.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You also have to tell people what you need or they think you have it all together and don't need an ear. Friendship is a 50/50 thing. Communication is the key to all relationships not just marriages

Answer by admckenzie at 11:24 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• hahahahahaha i have one well had one friend that i mean i went so far out of my way for her! she is a single mom and lives with her parents and goes to school full time and doesnt work, but her parents wont give her money for anything beyond the nec. (understandably) anyhow i would take her and her kids to do stuff with me footing the bill the whole time, never once said anything about it, i put a cell phone for her on my bill told her not to worry about it, my husband and i are doing fine money wise and i believe strongly in helping people when you can, anyhow she decided i was a shitty friend get this because i wasnt there for her when she got back with her kids father, hmmmm your right i wasnt, my grandfather had just died, i flew out of state for his funeral, had a miscarriage while i was there, came home had a d&c and she didnt so much as call to see if i was ok, no duh i wasnt "there" for you when i was dealing with that
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I knw exactly what you mean and I so hate when people tell me......"Oh we don't have to worry about you, you are so strong". If they only knew.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 1:10 AM on Apr. 28, 2010