i have been getting painful pimples on my back even my lower back near spine??

unusual - seems it would be more common to get them on shoulders. (and i have them there too) Any good body wash to help this - i have tried nuetragena for a couple months and they doesn't seem to help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• make sur eyou are washing yur back well after you rinse your conditioner from your hair!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• interesting IMAMOM2 - why is that does it clog pores? thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Use a scrub brush,, try putting a mask on your back and treat the pimples with seabreeze--also if they are in clusters and look somewhat like blisters,you may want to be tested for shingles,, they wouldn't get heads like zits, more like scab like,, if you have had chicken pox before and they are painful, may be time to see the doc!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:15 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have to disagree with all the answers you have gotten. I used to have the same problem. The dermatologist prescribed me topical clindamycin - cleared it up and haven't had a problem since.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 8:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2010