Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's a good over the counter medicine for ring worm. It's on the calf.

Answer Question

Asked by PaulaAnnDom at 11:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • google antifungals

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

  • I can't remember the name of it. But you can use any of the creams made for athletes foot. I think it's Telefonate (sp?). Ask the pharmasist if you're not sure they usually know quite a bit about over the counter meds.

    Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 11:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

  • Pretty much any of the over the counter antifungals should work, anything intended for athlete's foot.

    Answer by riotgrrl at 11:40 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.