Did you ever not eat a food because you didn't like it?

I am not a fan of cabagge but have it once a year on St. Pattys day.

No one else eats it in my family, until I made cabbage soup every one loves it. Go figure!!

Did you ever get your family to endulge on foods that thought they didn't like.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:30 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My hsuband wont eat leafy vegatables, noodles of any kind, mac and cheese, casseroles, soup......cream cheese the list goes on. He has texture issues.
    Ive gotten him to eat a casserole. :) I was quite pleased with myself.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have tried and tried over and over again to eat pineapple. I haven't been able to since I was a kid and still can't. Every time I try to eat it I feel like throwing up in my mouth. I don't know if it's the texture or sweetness. All I know is I can't swallow it.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My hubby does not like garlic and I soo miss garlic bread..He does not know I add it to the sauce though, haha! Army wife, I feel bad for you , I guess you have to be very creative when making dinner.

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:36 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i will not eat any kind of seafood, just the smell of it makes me want to throw up
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my husband has a texture issue too. he doesn't like a lot of my culture's foods because we're big on texture. So I haven't had my own ethnic foods for a long time.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:41 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• uuugh i dont eat potatoes..YUCK!!! they make me gag..when i was a kid my mom used to make me sit at the table til everything was done from my plate...we ate dinner at 5...and on nights we had potatoes i would be there til 7-730..crying!!!! if my sis was home, she would eat them for me..but yuuck!! i cant stand potatoes..the smell the taste the look YUUUUCK!!!

and coffee is another one...i try it evey once in a while to see if i like it..but i never do..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Did you ever not eat a food because you didn't like it?

There are a lot of foods that I don't eat... because I don't like them!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yes, there are many foods that I do not eat simply because I do not like them. My poor daughter would love to eat some crab and she loves the taste, but cannot because she is allergic.
    Anonymous

• If it is served to me, then I eat it regardless of my likes and dislikes. THere are things that dh likes that I dont and sometimes I make them for him and I will eat them anyway. Its just food, so I don't make a big fuss.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• There are LOTS of things I don't eat! Yuk! I don't eat most vegetables and some fruits. No spicy food. Don't care for fish...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010