The Duggars

I've been watching The Duggars reality show for a while now. What are your opinions about them?

Kathy7_20

Asked by Kathy7_20 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like them. It's nice to see kids who know how to be a kid. They run and play instead of playing video games all day. I wish I could rollerblade through my house! LOL

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I won't judge anyone, and feel to each their own.

I have 4 and sometimes I feel guilty about not having ENOUGH one on one time for each of my kids. It must be impossible for them.

I wish I knew how they did it?? How do they do it?
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:46 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I love them! I think they're great parents, their kids are growing up to be wonderful good hearted adults. I say they're doing something right and I hope my kids turn out like them.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 11:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i agree with KFree907, i only have 2 kids and feel guilty for spending as much time with the baby as i do b/c i feel like i'm not spending enough time with my 3 y/o
    but to each their own i guess
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would never beable to do it but I applaud their wonderful morals and the way they raised they wonderful children.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:52 AM on Apr. 26, 2010

• LMAO @ Anon 11:40 AM......too funny
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I think Mrs. Dugger is crazy for having 19 children I want one more and that is it. She is getting to old to have more children, I hope she has learned her leason with this last one cause of the pregnancy that she had. She has them to close in age ( that is not a bad) but she is insane for having that many children. They had to build abigger house for god sake to hold all those children. At least Josh Dugger is not going to be like his mother and have 20 children. We live in a one room apartment at this time and barely making ends meet now but we are hoping that DH gets a good paying job.
    Anonymous

• mmm.. I love the entire family. They are good parents, and they are good kids. HOWEVER, I think she needs to stop having kids. The last thing on my mind when my son was 8 weeks premature was having another baby. She's already confirmed that she's going to try for another. Her pregnancies are getting shorter every single time. with Jennifer, it was a few weeks, with Jordyn, it was about a month, and with this one, it was like 3 and a half months. She's going to lose a baby. They need to give it a rest. Raise the kids they have, and they dont need 3 kids that are younger than their grandbaby. Thats just ridiculous.
    brookejardenmom

Answer by brookejardenmom at 8:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I just wonder how Mrs. Duggar remembers all their birthdays off the top of her head. lol
    I love the Duggars! :)
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I love that show and they seem like a great family. However, I feel bad that the kids end up having to act like moms when they are so young. Why should they have to be responsible for taking care of their baby sisters or brothers when they themselves are only babies. Just my opinion.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2010