My soon to be sister in law...is trying to get pregnant with their first child...she says it isnt like it is going to happen right away ( she thinks that it ALWAYS takes a long time to get pregnant)
1. They are not even getting marrried until July 2011 -- she doesnt think she will get pregnant by then, and if she does it wont be far along enough to show.
2. I have seen her babysit - she has literally forgot the child more than once while she went outside to go smoke.
3. She doesnt have a job, because she doesnt like the "routine" of having a job ( like motherhood has no routines)
4. She ( they) lives with my mom & dad
5. My brother just got home from deployment, he will be leaving for Iraq soon.
6. He told her they need to save money if she really plans on having a baby - so she tried to order $3000 worth of baby furniture ( to keep in the nursery that they dont have
* continued w/ the worse one yet
Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun
Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by rlhall1980 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:54 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Adelicious at 12:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2010
Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010
Next question in Just for Fun
Did you ever not eat a food because you didn't like it?