Let me get this straight: Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of same-sex marriage is what is going to destroy the institution of marriage?? Really? REALLLLYYYYY?????

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yup, my mom and her wife and parter of almost 28 years are going to ruin the sanctity of marraige but no one said a word when Britney Spears got married and divorced in the same day.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 12:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I think the only people who can ruin the sanctity of marriage ARE heteros.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Sick way of looking at things ha?

Answer by older at 12:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I don't support gay marriage, but you DO have a very good point: the people who everyone is looking at are TERRIBLE models! And yes, I do think they are destroying the sanctity of marriage!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i think people who are anti-gay are just stupid to begin with.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• So should ruining the sanctity of marriage be left up only to the stupid heteros that can't keep it in their pants or don't know how to stay married?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I saw this on facebook the other day.....

I Dont think the institution of marriage is F'ed up. It is just that some people are F'ed up! What I don't get is, who would want to screw any of them anyway?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 12:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yeah but people are saying same sex marriage will ruin the sanctity of marriage, yet it seems like it's already ruined and it's not because of same sex marriage.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Imogine, one of the many excuses that is all.

Answer by older at 12:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Excuses for what?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010