have you ever been in the delivery room with anyone else, besides yourself

I have not, i dont even know who i would be in there with ( besides ( hopefully) when one day my daughter would have a baby) ... I think it would be so neat to see it happen ( and yes a little gross too) ... but have you ever been..what was it like?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I was in with my Sister. Honestly it's not something I want to do again. I had 3 natural births and she was in with my first. Now I know why she didn't come in with the last 2. lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• yes I was in there with my sister. She has a baby boy July 2008. I was in there because she had noone else. I would have been in there if she had asked even if she did have someone else though. It was pretty neat. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be although I have 2 kids of my own lol. I had just given birth 6 months before going in with my sister. After he was born they asked me if I wanted to cut the cord so I thought that was pretty cool that I got to cut my nephews cord. I would be in there again if she asked me too or if one of my friends asked me.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have not been to anyones, but with all of my deliveries we had a room full. I think birth is an amazing event and that everyone should witness it at least once in their lives, esspecially young girls.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• well I was actually suppose to with my bff ...but we had a huge snow storm and wasnt even able to get out of our driveway...so I kept her older son and she had to be snowed in at the hospital...but I regret it because I would love to have a chance to do that...and I doubt I will ever get that chance unless my daughter someday has kids and lets me ( which she better let me lol)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I was with my SIL when she delivered. It was awesome!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• No, and I don't think I could handle it. My bff was in there with me, and oh man, I will be apologizing forever for the trauma there. If my dd wants me in there, in like 20 years, I'll do it. For her.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2010