sex question.... for hubby.

Ok, so my husband and i have two boys (3 1/2yrs and 22 months) and we're pregnant with our third... I'm 20 weeks along. The problem is that with the other pregnancies I was not very interested in sex. This one I'm very interested, although it is getting harder the biggger I get. Also we really don't have a chance to very often because he works nights and my oldest rarely takes naps. The problem is that my husband has a hard time finishing. He has not had that problem since we have been together. He says the problem is he is feeling very rushed because he's afraid the kids are going to wake up or need us etc. so he's getting 'stage fright' I think he's also afraid of squshing (sp?) the baby as well in certain positions. Any suggestions on what i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• try doggie style or spooning position, it puts no presure on your stomach what so ever, so if the problem is him being worried abut "squishing" the baby this may help, also the spooning position is good when he kids are wake because you can put the blanket over you and if they were to walk in they will think you are just snuggling, it sounds like it maybe time to start enforcing a knock before you enter rule, my kids get in trouble when they just open the door
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 12:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• op- thanks usually we would only do doggie style when I got bigger, and we still do it almost every time, but still he has stage fright! I think maybe we will try the knock before you enter method and just put them in front of a movie or something. My kids are crazy boys though, so I am worried about them getting hyper and doing things they shouldn't when they are awake.
    Anonymous

• lock thedoor?
    Anonymous

• actually the only way to lock our door is to do it from the outside... we have a very old house.
    Anonymous