How do you respond when something offends you? Do you just "go with it", or do you say something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It just depends how much it offends me, if someone uses the n-word around my, i say i don't like that word and walk away. I don't continue relationships with racists or homophobes.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• depends on how mch im offended..however imone to generally always say something. now that im pregnant again the farther along i get and the more uncomfortable,.little things that id "just let go" REALLY bother me!lol little things such as "oh you're seeing a high risk doctor then.." (because im pregnant with twins the assume im "high risk") and i get upset, see something small, but i say something..lol
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 12:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It's hard to offend me, so when something actually does, I speak up -- loudly and meanly. Grrrr.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010