if you dont believe in abortion...( which I dont either)

Do you think those women should give their children up for adoption....or keep them and TRY to raise them..............

I just thought of this after seeing so many women not taking care of their children....and the thought crossed my mind - What if they wanted to abort that baby, and someone talked them out of it....and now this poor child isnt being treated right...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my mother didn't want me, she's told me that she considered getting an abortion with me. She treated me like crap, I was the reason her life was ruined. she lost her temper and often beat the hell out of me for tiny infractions. i don't think any woman should be forced to have a child they don't want.
    Anonymous

• If they don't want it, then give it up for adoption
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 12:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I agree with Anon12:15..
    Anonymous

• Birth control is too easily attained to justify getting an abortion.If the woman knows she doesn't want the child in her heart, she should contact an adoption laywer and pick new parents she likes.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 12:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I agree with AirForceWife... adoption, IMO, is the only other option (aside from raising the child)
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Some women don't wont a child of her's out there. So adoption isn't an option.

Anonymous

• personally I believe that putting a child up for a adoption is a much better alternative
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• ADOPTION-

NEVER KEEP A KID YOU DON'T WANT.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i think if you have an abortion they should do something to you like tie your tubes or something so you NEVER can have another child or so you don't kill another child
    Anonymous

• Adoption isn't always the answer to NOT having an abortion.
    Anonymous