my babies FHR.........

My babies fetal heart rate was 164 and I'm only 10 wks when I was 7 wks it was 102. The doctor said that it was a very healthy strong heart rate. Well I have heard that babies with a heart rate that high is more common for girls to have than boys. My daughter was like that too. The nurse that did the sono said that it's most likely a girl. So is that true that girls heart rates are normally that high and boys normally don't go over 140? So does that mean that I'm having another girl. My gut tells me it's a girl just by how this pregnancy is sooo similar to what my other daughter was. I knew she was a girl. This one I'm like 80 percent sure it's a girl 20 percent the other. So am I or aren't I or don't know just a little insight on others experiences would be very much appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well my mom was pregnany with twins (one being me) and they told her one was a boy and one was a girl by the heart rates..... WE ARE BOTH GIRLS...lol I don't go boy heart rates neither does most doctors.. I am pregnant with a girl right now and she was in the 160's at that time and now is in the 130's
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 12:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010