I found 3 pairs of panties in his truck that AREN'T mine!!!

I was going through my fiance's truck over the weekend looking for a toy that is missing for our 9 month old. Among my findings were 3 different pair of womens panties, 1 high heel shoe and a really ugly colored lip gloss. He's trying to tell me that he doesn't know how those things got in his truck and that he's 100% faithful to me. I just don't know what to do. We have a child together and I'm a SAHM with no family to help me close by and I don't have money saved up to leave him. What should I do? Part of me wants to believe him but I still want an explanation of how those things got in his truck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• ummm...he would have 3 bullet holes in his ass if he were mine! thats bull!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• #1 he could be cheating
    #2 he could be a cross dresser
    #3 he could be a serial killer (you never know)
    Anonymous

• I think you know how they got there.Unless he has been letting a pal of his use the truck.It is up to you if you are the kind of person who can put up with a cheater.some women can,
    some can't.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 1:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• but for now just fake like u believe him and save yourself some money to get the hell out!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would say he's definitely lying.
    Anonymous

• What kind of woman doesn't put her panties back on? Doesn't she notice she's going comando? And what about the high heel? Did she limp off with just one on?

As for what to do...don't marry him and get you and your child away from him. He's a no good cheater.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If you believe him you're not very smart. Leave. Find a way and go.
    Anonymous

• went there w/ my stbx, he said they were his friend's girl's underwear from when they went out that night. found out he was cheating less than a year later. I say get out while you can. save up money, find a job. If you try to work things out it will cause too much stress and heartache.

were they tucked somewhere? Like under the seat. That means the girl knows about you and she put that shit there on purpose hoping that you would find it. Dirty slut
    Anonymous

• Sit back.Tell him you believe him. Give him the benefit of the doubt.Don't say anything more about it but keep your eyes and ears open. In the meantime, start stashing away some money. A $20 or $50 here and there. When the time is right and you just know without a doubt that he is being unfaithful, you will have a littl emoney to stand on and get the hell out.
    WIth my ex..the best advice I ever got was..."Give him a little rope...and he will be sure to hang himself"
    And so it goes...
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• when that happened to me, I flipped out! come to find out later that he was running around with a barely legal dope head that knew ALL ABOUT ME! That was her catty little way of marking her territory. She left those things on purpose! She wanted me to find them.....

Anonymous