Sharp pain down center of uterus (feels like a shock/nerve)

I am 24 weeks and yesterday felt some strange sharp shooting pain that would come and go. I laid down and different way and didn't feel it again. Could that be the baby hitting a nerve or touching something sensative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know but is it by your belly button? I have something similar had it in my first pregnancy too. Its nothing.
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 1:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• it was more like a straight line from belly botton and down. it was odd feeling. and then it would shift from lower back and go down my left leg! awful isn't it.
    Anonymous

• I had that with my last (4th) pregnancy! It was really sharp down the side of my belly and then would go away. Dr said it was a nerve getting stretched and kicked wrong, and didnt seem to concerned. But definitely take it wast and mention it to your Dr your next apt.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• sounds like round legement pain.. from your stomach stretching to fit the growing baby.. not a big deal, and there's not much doctors can do :( i'm due this sunday and i am experiencing the same pains, pretty much they'll go away permently once she's here and my stomach can go back to normal. GL
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 12:26 PM on Apr. 27, 2010