Need Help Writing 'Mission Statement'

O.k... ladies I need major help! I (with LOTS of help) am organizing a Children's Toy Drive (but will accept clothing, shoes, etc). Am going to Local hospitals, and shelters to donate (oldest child is going to help hand out)... Now I'm being told (by most of the people helping me put this together) that I HAVE to have a mission statement. I never even thought about it, but that does make sense... Except I have very little imagination, and have been stumped on this for weeks (yea, weeks!!! 2weeks and 3days to be exact)... Does anyone have any helpful tips or something that'll help!?! Thanks in advance

momma_marian

Asked by momma_marian at 1:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There is plenty of help online. Look for a mission statement guide, or even read other mission statements to get an idea of what you want your's to say.
    Anonymous

• What is your "mission"? That's your statement.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Do you have your 501c?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• what is a 501c?
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:07 AM on Apr. 28, 2010