Why?

Why do mean and nasty people get away with being like this? They dont seem to get punished for anything! Im tired of being so nice because I dont want to be mean and nasty yet I get trampled on. Such is life I guess

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe in karma, they'll get what's coming to them eventually.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:40 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I always think of it as:

Those people must live/lead pretty unfulfilled lives. I mean how great of a life can you live and what's the happiest you can be when you have such a draining personality, when all you do is bring out the worst in others... or down others?
    That there is no way to live.

So when people act like that with me.. I smile and turn the other cheek. ( yes I might be bothered for a min. until I remind myself, not to stoop to their lowness, not to give them the satisfaction they're seeking, and that they must live a sad life. ) Laugh and move on.

They want to live like that, you can't change it... just take a breath... think and remember what a good person YOU are! : ) That's all you need.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010