Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to become a special ed teacher in Maryland

Hello, I have worked for years with children with developmental disorders and I have a bachelor's degree in psychology. Is it possible for me to teach without getting a master's? Can I simply take the PRAXIS tests?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in

Answers (1)
  • Contact the state Board of Education. You probably need a teaching degree, a current teaching certificate and special ed certification.

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in
What is the BEST Pocket PC/PDA?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)