What would you do or have done?

The other day we were at a children's party and there was food as I was serving myself a plate I got a scoop of rice but I noticed a strand of hair I just picked it off my plate and threw it down we were all outside but kept it to myself I just did not eat my rice. Would you have mentioned it or left it alone?

Has anyone seen the movie "Waiting"? I know different situation but same grossness... Ew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well i hope it wasn't the same kind of hair as in the movie! lol i wouldn't have eaten the rice either but wouldn't have said anything
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• thats tricky.....i may have just gotten some more and checked it thoroughly!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would have done the same thing.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i would not have said anything.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would not have said anything, either.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I would have said something like in the form of wow extra protein just what I need.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• It depends on how well you know the people giving the party. I think that if you know that people at the party well enough then I would let them know that it was hair in the rice. Because for one, it may not have been one of their hairs and it could have been one of the other guess hair that fell into the rice. And you would want any of the other kids getting any of the rice. But, what do you do when you dont know the people like that? It makes it uncomfortable to tell them because you dont know how they would react. That is definitely a tricky situation.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 2:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• no i wouldnt say anything, just not eat the rice. what kind of hair was in the movie?
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• said something probably not. Thrown the food away yes. Unless of course it was a curly one than I might have pulled the hostess aside and mentioned it. But no a head hair..I wouldn't have. Unless i was paying fo rthe meal. I shed alot of hair.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i wouldntve said anything, it could have been someone elses hair instead of the hostess's. my husband and i went out for lunch a couple weeks ago at a little diner and i found a hair in my food then realised it was mine, lol, glad i looked at it before i flipped a tit
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2010