Has anyone tried the 30 day shred? (Jillian Michaels)

How do you like it and did you really benefit from it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i havent tried that but i bought the biggest loser cardio max dvd that has jillian micheals in it, i do that 5 times a week and eat less calories then i burn (did a calorie calculator) and ive lost 7 pounds so far in 2 weeks.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I offer several weight loss products and such that are cheaper and more effective! Visit: www.xyngular.com/clanders PM if you'd like to sample the XYNG (all natural energy booster/appetite suppressant)
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I do other Jillian MIchaels videos and they work! I have the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and Shape Up Backside...both good work outs but the second is about half the time.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• ive done the 30 day shred with boost metabolism and i lost 20 lbs in a month. anything with jillian michaels ive tried and got good results. i just drank a lot of water and cut back on the sweets
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 8:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Let me put it this way- today will be my third day on it. WILL BE, as I haven't done the exercise yet today. I already see a difference in my abs and hips. :) It is HARD, but I think it will be very worth it. I'm keeping a journal about it but won't post it until after day 30. Best of luck! :)
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 7:18 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm currently on day 5 of the 30 day shred, it's intense and makes you sweat! It's so worth it though! I feel my thighs and chest muscles burning and they're sore but I think this will work! My friend did it and lost 45 lbs on it. :D
    lilmizzie27

Answer by lilmizzie27 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 24, 2010