I don't like these questions either but...

what does a very very light neg line on a preggo test mean? I mean I know it means your not preggo but normally it's dark I've never had it be so light?? Just wondering if anyone knows??

ktinaza

Asked by ktinaza at 1:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• this is why I don't waste my money. I go to the dr (or planned parenthood or health dept). Their tests are yes or no
    Anonymous

• I thought the negative lines were already there and only the positive line appears or doesn't appear....? I ended up using the tests that say 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' instead of the lines to be sure.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• see a doctor...or at least have a test run at the local preg. center,health dept., baby your baby, they are more accurate and most of the time do not cost anything to have done.
    tiggrowl

Answer by tiggrowl at 1:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If it's one of those with a plus or minus sign, as long as you don't see any hint of the rest of the positive lines (up and down) negative is negative.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Yeah it's just weird I mean with my son the minute I peed on the stick it said prego and so I told my friend but she said every pregnancy is different and it doesn't mean with the next child it will appear positive right away... I mean I'm probally not jsut hate wondering.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Its one with like 3 lines or 2 lines and a plus ... it's so hard to figure out
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 1:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I used a digital test to prevent this type of confusion.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• your kit is just old or defective or something ..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my first test showed up reallllly light almost neg.... i took another the next day and it got darker... and i am pregnant
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010