has anyone else had a transverse baby

at 32 weeks? and did the baby end up turning?

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i have not, my babies usually go into position early and stay there. chiropractors can adjust the pelvis, making more room for a breech baby to turn, i would imagine it could be the same for transverse. i think you still have time...i hope someone reads this who has been in your shoes!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My baby had to be turned by my doctor. It was right about 32 weeks or so. The doctor didn't want to wait any longer and risk my son not turning on his own.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• wildflowers25
    and turning work for you???? I told my dr he had to do something cause my biggest fear is to have a c section and all he did was laugh and told me that i havent had a c section yet had i! this is my 3rd pregnancy! i just really feel like he is running out of room and if he does turn soon than he wont at all!
    amylynn4919

Answer by amylynn4919 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2010