HELP!!!!!!

would you put all of your money towards getting a 4 bedroom house for 1,000 a month (paying 2000 for 1st and last rent) with a big front yard, large backyard and one car garage OR staying where you're at in a 2 bedroom apartment which you pay 825 dollars monthly for 5 people and have a couple of hundred dollars left for two weeks? the reason why I'm asking is, it's going to take ALL of our money JUST to get into this place leaving us broke for two weeks any advice would help thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• is there anything you can do to get more income? if there is, then i would love the extra space! but if there is not, then i would rather stay put and not be stretched too tight.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My only suggestion is *Never Live Above Your Means*

If it is only a one time deal that you are going to be broke for 2 weeks after getting this place then work something out with family and see if they can help you get by those 2 weeks...
    HOWEVER, if this is going to be a regular thing of being short/broke for 2 weeks each time you pay your rent, then don't do it continue to look for something else.
    If YOU don't have it NOW you won't have it THEN....

Just my thoughts, I have seen far to many ppl do this and end up losing more in the long run than before...

Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If it is only for 2 weeks that you would struggle, I would go for it. It sounds like it will be much better in the long run.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I agree with mompam, if it is ONLY the 2 weeks, see if you can negotiate 1/2 now and 1/2 in two weeks or something like that. I am big on negotiating.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Every two weeks, or just a one time struggle of 2 weeks?
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 2:12 PM on Apr. 27, 2010