i don't think my husband loves me anymore

he ignores me more and more everyday. all he does is stay on face book and plays stupid video games like a 12 year old. i work and take care of our daughter. he works too. i've tried telling him over and over again how i feel but he acts like he don't care. i even threatened to leave and he acts like i won't. i am soooooo depressed right now. and i am thinking of leaving for real. i need some helpful tips on what to do because nothing i am doing is working

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe show him what you need by doing it for him. Try doing nice and/or romantic things for him and see if he follows. If you are really desperate check out The Love Dare movie and study guide. You can't control what someone else does, but you can put an effort into what your do, and I think you will see it pays off. GL!
    Anonymous

• I get bored because we have no money to ever do anything and we stay home A LOT. So i've noticed that for myself I have been spedning lots of time on the computer...even after my DH goes to bed. Lately he's been showing a little irritation over it because I really am ignoring quite a lot. It's not that I stopped loving him..I love him more than he'll ever know. I'm just bored. Could this be the case with your husband? He's just bored and thats how he's filling up his time?
    Anonymous

• my mil says often that she is glad she never left my fil. she is very honest, and it helps me cope (with her son :))
    i don't believe any marriage is easy. especially if one or both had expectations that were never discussed before marriage, and are not being met now. i swear marriage is the hardest thing i will ever do in my life :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2010