strollers

What's the best strollers out? I bought a peg perego for my son and paid 200 plus dollars for it. Its a beautiful stroller but it kinda broke my pockets. Anyone know of a good less expensive stroller?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Graco is always a good one. I think it all depends on what you're looking for... lightweight? canopy? travel system? jogger?
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 2:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I love my evenflo aura. it's great and was 180 for stroller, carseat, and base.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Don't know if this answers your question, but just thought I would give you a review of the jogger I got: It's a safari in-step with a swivel wheel. I like it for the most part, Good and sturdy and smooth, nice seat and strap in, plenty of room to carry stuff in the under carriage. I DON'T like the fact that it doesn't have a "window" in the canopy, and I tend to keep the wheel locked because it wiggles a little when it's unlocked. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 3:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I really like my Chicco Liteway. It folds small like an umbrella stroller, but it also fully reclines, has a basket etc. like a bigger stroller.

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have a graco and I love it, it is sturdier, and I like it. I dont like the flimsyness of some umbrella strollers.
    Sillybillymel

Answer by Sillybillymel at 10:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2010