What do you think of nameing babies....

with a first name and two middle names ? Like for example:
Harlow Winter Kate - Sparrow James Midnight or do you prefer one middle name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think you should name your kids whatever you like....the only issue I can think of is that any important document will only have one field for a middle name or middle initial, so I'm guessing that the 2nd middle name isn't exactly official....
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My husbands family has a tradition of the girls having 2 middle names. I went with it for my 2 girls also. I have a Kassidy Grace Marie, and a Kayla Destiny Lynn. It was odd at first when we talked about it when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, but I found I kinda like it now.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• i think if youre gonna go with 2 middle names, then it should at least have some meaning to it, like family members..and not just because...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• my 3 yr old is charity felicity-rose & my 3 other kids only have one middle name.. either one middle name or two what ever makes you / hubby happy
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 2:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• That's to many freaking names.

Anonymous

• I think it's weird, why would anyone do that?
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Its nice. My older daughter only has one middle name. Hannah Marie. My 8 month old has two middle names. Her name is Lily Ann Marguerite. Her name was going to be Ann Marguerite but Hannah liked the name Lily so went with it.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 3:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I think it's fine and can be a good way to include everyone's names if you all like different ones.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2010