seriously!

at what time do you start to worry about the baby not being head down!!!!! im freaking out here! my biggest fear is having a c section! HELP

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Don't worry... that will do more harm than anything. Your baby could turn right at the end. There are midwives who do external version, if you want to look one up.... Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Y freak out about it, there is nothing you can do.. My son never turned it is just something you have to deal with.... C-sections are NOT fun, believe me, but they are not the end of the world either!!! gl and don't worry just go with the flow!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 3:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• how far along are you? there are exercises you can do, you can see a chiropractor, you can very nicely ask your baby to flip :). the external version would be my last resort. worrying will not help. some say you draw into your life what you are thinking, so if the focus is on no c-section, then the end result may be c-section. if the focus is turn baby turn, then the result may be a turned baby. i don't know, but i would give it a try!
    good luck mama!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Some baby's don't turn till right before Mom goes into labor. But most will turn after 36 weeks sometimes. You can see a chiropractor, there are yogo exercise you can do too.
    Anonymous