Demonizing our military?

I would have to say yes, our mainstream media is doing a phenomenal job of making this current generation of veterans out to be demons. The current opinions of our American fighting men and women are a clear testament of that! Agree or disagree? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Sillybillymel,

Well said, my husband is a WW ll veteran he served on board the USS Indianapolis when itwas sunk. He was one of the few that survived. These young girls have no idea the sacrifices that these young men and women make so they can get on here with all their rightest bullsh-t against the very people that protect them.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2010

• I disagree. I have seen nothing in the media thnat "demonizes" our Military men and women. That is just nuts. You need to provide some eveidence, some LINKS! I don't believe that at all/. Show me.
    The idiots in charge,starting with Bush and Cheney should be demonized because THEY are the ones who created this "war" out of nothing and they are responsible for many of our military's deaths.
    Anonymous

• So you have heard nothing, not one single person; online, or in real life, that thinks low of our military based on what they heard, or think they heard, is going on 'over there'?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• These are just two examples; let us not forget the many other 'all they do over there is kill' stories we have been subjected to since the start of these campaigns.

Anonymous

• I have always been a supporter of the military and I am middle aged . However recent things have caused me to feel that a certian percentage of people who join have mental or moral deficits to begin  with. You really cant demonise someone who enjoys murder and violence and many of todays soldiers do just that I am sad to say

Anonymous

• many of todays soldiers do just that I am sad to say

How many soldiers, Marines and so on do you personally know?
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 3:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• They have plenty of help from our fearless leader also. Thats why they do it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Disagree. I hear plenty of ANTI WAR rhetoric, far less anti-military vocalizations. In fact, IRL, I've yet to hear anyone say anything negative about an individual military member or Vet.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• a certian percentage of people who join have mental or moral deficits to begin with

Fort Hood? Please expound.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010