whats with everyone????

I thought this site was supposed to be supportive not trying to kick young parents in the nuts.
Everything that i read or go on is all ways teens shoulod be parents and there just ruining there kids lifes and all the BS. This site should be for old fat moms who have nothing to do with there lives (there are alot of people who are really supportive when it comes to teen pregnancy but i would say 85% of the people on here dont want anything to do with teenage parents) it makes me sick to my stomach grow up.
I had my son when i was 14 and got pregnant when i was 13. I am 16 right now and want another baby so bad you cant even believe.

I used to really like coming on to this website now i dont even what anything to do with it.
:(

lovemyshawn

Asked by lovemyshawn at 3:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't why ppl would be mean to you it's no reason for that honestly, Wow though you had your 1st child at 14, your prolly way more mature for age tho at least
    Anonymous

• i understand it isn't as bad as it used to be though, and there are groups on here for teen parents/young moms. I was only 15 when i had my son turned 16 about 3 months after he was born, I am 17 now, 18 in october and am pregnant with my second, if you need to talk message me
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• although i hate to say it but i agree with anon and louise. I am not one to judge, we don't know your situation. I can also not say anything cause like i said look at me. But me and my husband weren't trying
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• So you have no regret for getting pregnant at 13?
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 4:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• why dont you re read your post and come up with something diffrent to say...
    I am sticking up for people that wont stick up for them selfs because of the rude people on this
    website im not gonna let people walk on me beacause im young.
    And i didnt want to wait tell in 38 to have kids
    lovemyshawn

Answer by lovemyshawn at 4:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I have no regrets for getting pregnant if you have regrets you should have your kids or even be where you are now
    Everything happens for a reason and nothing is a accident
    I have seen alot of messed up stuff that has happened to very close people and
    even they will tell you they do not regret there choice.
    I DO NOT REGRET HAVING MY SHAWNY AND THE AGE OF 14.
    lovemyshawn

Answer by lovemyshawn at 4:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If i regret having my son i could still put him up for adoption but i love him with all my heart and do everything for him and
    his dad helps me and were still together from this very day and i love him with all my heart to.
    I can not live with out my heart.
    lovemyshawn

Answer by lovemyshawn at 4:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• You could not be supporting your child yourself a 14 or now at 16. You are probably still living with your parents.

Answer by louise2 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• My bf/bd is 20 I have a better paying job then my mom dose
    lovemyshawn

Answer by lovemyshawn at 4:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• thanks for posting my buisness all over so why dont you tell me about your life so i can posti it everywhere
    or at least show your face
    lovemyshawn

Answer by lovemyshawn at 4:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2010