A Shadow

We had our first U/S last Thursday. I'm 10 weeks today. The Dr. thought at first she saw two babies but then she said "maybe it was a shadow, I don't see it now" we only heard 1 heartbeat, but I'm still a little freaked out. Has this happened to anyone else...and did you end up finding out you were having twins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my sister didn't know she was having twins until the day they were born! one twin was "hiding" through the entire pregnancy! no one suspected anything because it was a very normal, healthy pregnancy. there was never a reason for extra ultra sounds. and even though her weight gain was within a healthy range, both babies were over 7 lbs!

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 7:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2010