when a guy says "this song reminds me of you" can it mean anything?

this is the song he said reminded him of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB6ub8cieRc

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL rkoloms.

my ex told me a lot of songs remind him of me but those were like back in the day we were daing, we arent anymore but its just songs that take us back in that time...so those songs really mean nothing to me even though he keeps coming up with those back in the day songs.

so it could mean anything. you could remind him of something or some place back in your daysor the actual words could mean something too. we really dont know
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Well...my ex husband once told me a song reminded me of him..its that song "She Fucking Hates Me"...hahahaha..so yeah, in my case...it meant something...
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• Which song? There are two to hear.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• If its the one by Goodnight Bravado then I would ask him what he means. If its the one by Kyle Cousins it could mean that he wants to be heard.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• op here

Lynch Mob - She's Evil But She's Mine is the song
    Anonymous

• I had to look at the lyrics, it really seems to just mean that your a part of him and he carries you with him when your not together. It doesnt look like it is a lovey dovey song lol but hey if a guy is expressing himself to you then I guess you take what you can get lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• op again

here are the lyrics to the song

http://www.sing365.com/music/Lyric.nsf/She%27s-Evil-But-She%27s-Mine-lyrics-Lynch-Mob/6EFAEBF0A734905B48256AE700245264
    Anonymous

• Ask him, or give me his phone number and I will ask him for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2010

• I'd just be careful to read too much into it. He really ought to explain or there could be a pretty bad misunderstanding in the future. Haha. *Disclaimer: I was not able to listen to the song.

I just recently had a 6 1/2 year relationship go awry. He wrote a song about it and I'm dying to hear it. I had jokingly told him to write me a song 6 years ago and his BFF told me he only writes them after its all said and done. Guess he was right about that one.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 6:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2010